Low FODMAP diet quick starter guide – vegetarian friendly
January 20, 2021
You’ve recently started the low FODMAP diet but you feel lost?
You are planning to start the low FODMAP diet but you’re not too sure if you gonne manage it and you don’t want to see a dietitian yet?
I have the guide you need!
What you will find:
- My best tips to manage the first phase of the low FODMAP diet
- Practical tools to help you composing your meals
- Tips to lower the FODMAP content of your foods
- Answer to the most frequent question that patient ask me
- Tips to deal with social life
- 7-day meal plan with delicious vegetarian and non-vegetarian recipes
More info here
These 44 pages will help you to go through the first step of the low FODMAP diet.
Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org